Friday, March 2, 2012

Kristen Ford's Video-a-Week Thursday

If there's a slight glow about the Somerville/Cambridge area this week, it's because I finally moved back and I couldn't be happier about it. The boy is back in town--just in time for the grand reopening of Planet Records at its new location on Mt. Auburn!--and I owe it all to my friend Kristen Ford, who got me a job and offered me her couch for a few days.

Yesterday, Kristen had a few other musicians over, as is her wont on Thursdays, and I joined in the fun. Also joining us is Valerie Thompson, cellist of the uncannily dynamic duo Goli, Kirsten Lamb, upright-bassist-about-town, and Amigocito, Kristen's new little beta fish friend (he doesn't have a website yet). I make my entrance a little later, so don't worry if you can't spot me right away.

No comments: