Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two Sensitive Guys get the fuck on the fucking road

T-Bird and I start our tour tonight at Kevin Devaney's house. If you want to go but don't know how you'll get to Northampton, I'm really sorry, but it's probably too late for you. You could try calling people? I don't know, it's a long shot. But don't worry, there will be lots of other opportunities to see us.

The Emerson Poetry Project on December 1st for example. About that show: no, we still don't know where it's going to take place, but! I've decided to have a special limited edition "EPP EP" ready. My album is/will be called Soy Replacer, and there are already seven tracks in the works that will be done and on a disc by then. What will happen is that you will give me $3 and in return I will give you a CD in an intricately folded piece of paper with the track listing on it and before I give it to you I will draw a picture on the front, special and just for you.

I feel really good about these recordings. They may be my best accomplishment of my life so far, which isn't saying that much, but still.

No comments: