Tuesday, November 18, 2008

recording recording recording

As I've mentioned, I've been doing some recording lately. Actually, I've been doing a lot of recording lately--I laid down two tracks just today! I'm hoping to have an album done by January that will be a sort of an audio-companion to my chapbook (Textured Vegetable Protein-Based Miracle Substitute, which will definitely be out by then).

Three tracks are done, and you can listen to two of them here. There's a fourth track that's almost done, which is the one about Batman that I was talking about. I need two people, preferably women (not to be sexist, but, you know, women's voices usually sound different, and that's the sound I need) to do backup vocals. It's a pretty simple part, which I prerecorded in a model track. If you'd like to help me out on this, let me know. We could do it before Cantab or EPP or something.

No comments: